Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Musings

No pictures on this post, which really bothers me...but what's a girl to do when she has computer problems at home and is "borrowing" a computer at work to do her blogging?

I hope to have that particular little problem remedied soon. In the meantime, just a few little catch-up details from the Hamlet.

Catch up detail #1: Jonah is now a baseball player!! He tried out Saturday, will find out his team and coach today or tomorrow...I hope he's on a red team. I like red teams-the Braves, the Cardinals, the Razorbacks...

Catch up detail #2: I spent the weekend, except for the hour or so we were at the ballpark, on the couch with muscle spasms in my neck and right shoulder. It's not much fun, and I don't recommend it.

Catch up detail #3: I have some BIG plans for our yard this spring and summer...stay tuned for details, and if you're really lucky, some before and after pictures!

Catch up detail #4: I'm ready for sping. Those of you who know me are most likely very surprised at this detail, and may possibly think I've been kidnapped and that someone else is writing this, but it's really me. And I'm really ready for warm weather. Just back-porch sitting, baseball playing, flower planting, herb gardening kind of weather. Not that hot, mosquito slapping, sweat provoking, stay under the air conditioner kind of weather. Actually, I'm ready for fall, but that's another post for another day in the not too far future.

Catch up detail #5: I have a bunch of ideas for upcoming blogs, just need time to get them done (oh, yes and a working computer). Look for these exciting future posts: 5 word phrases; spring decor ideas; Easter plans; and a give-away!!

I need to get to work on some paperwork for my grown up job. Working for a living is not much fun...not a fan. But the bill collectors are insisting that I do it, so ta-ta for now!

Leave me a message and let me know if I've left out any details that you are dying to know and I'll try to answer it!

Later!
Cathy

11 comments:

Joan said...

Ah, Spring! It can't come too soon this year! Maybe we will all appreciate it a little more.

Unknown said...

Come join up with the Arkansas Bloggers group we are forming. You can do that at arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com. The new badge is there for you to grab as well. This is just for fun...no obligations whatsoever.

Arkansas Women Bloggers said...

Just stopping by to invite you over to the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. We would love to have you join us, and we're looking for guest posters if you're interested.

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Fawn

Diedra said...

We sure do miss you over at MagicalHolidayHome! Ahorsesoul

Unknown said...

Very entertaining blog, I like your updates, keep doing what you are doing.

man and van London

info@hockeypioneer.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com

info@hockeypioneer.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com

strat said...

That's real soon. You guys shall be ready.
snowflake auto glass

Unknown said...

Introduce to you page large commercial
Hi there!Nice to get to know, now I'm a moderator for one of her social networking sites with healthy content.Invites you to visit offline.

- University of reputation Cao đẳng nghề
- Floors welcome Christmas music x3club
- What about the family of a people Dòng Họ Người Việt
- Huge trade center NEW VUI &
- Entertainment Center Diễn Đàn Xổ Số - Lô Gan - Xổ Số Miền Bắc - Kết quả Xổ Số - Diễn Đàn Xổ Số Vui

Would be very happy if you visit the store offline. Wishing you happiness in life
I wish you merry christmas and happy

Unknown said...

Get your Summer Collections with over 50% discounts now!!! http://www.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=products.search&company_id=69063&search_performed=Y

Unknown said...

I love this story, good one
Stainless Steel Planters