Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crazy busy!

Note: This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but I really like to have a picture for every post and this is one of my favorites, so enjoy!



I know it's been almost a week since I've posted, but I've been so busy with work and life that I haven't had time to take pictures for the blog! I have lots of posts in my head, but need time to photograph some things to show you. I am going to work really hard on this over the weekend. I have two after-Christmas treasures to show you that I picked up for pennies each--and I want to show you some of my Christmas loot from my sweet baboo. He did good this year.

The big news right now is the bitter cold. As I write this, it's 23 degrees...but no snow for us. Honestly, if it has to be 23 degrees, shouldn't you have some white fluffy stuff to slip and slide in? To add insult to injury, the wind is gusting up to 30 miles per hour...making it feel like 5 degrees below zero! I feel so badly for our dogs, who are outside but have a warm house and each other for warmth..plus about 2 bales of hay and the blankets they haven't torn up.

We still have some Christmas to take down, which is in the plans for Saturday.

What's up with you? Please come back this weekend to see if I have a more interesting post...maybe I will!

Merry, Merry!
Cathy

No comments: