Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!! Counting down the Days


It's the holiday season, and I couldn't be happier! I'm a holiday kind of girl, in case you haven't figured that out yet! I love, love, love the holidays. It's busy at the Hamlet this time of year, as you might well imagine. This is the big decorating weekend-I restrain from decorating for Christmas until Thanksgiving is over, but after Turkey Day, it's katie bar the door!


Today we put up a huge, 9' tree in our tiny little living room. It's a bit crowded, but it's so pretty! We used gold, red and purple on it..with white lights. It's really nice, and I'll be sharing pictures of it and the rest of our decor on December 13, during the virtual Holiday Tour of Homes with my friends from Magical Holiday Home. We will be sharing photos of our holiday homes with you on that date. Even if you're not a member of MHH, please feel free to join us. I'll have a linking system in place and you can just link right up! By the way, the picture above is from last year.


Jonah starts basketball practice on Monday, the local Christmas parade is Tuesday, church is Wednesday, and Jonah's 3rd grade program is Thursday. I told you it's busy at the Hamlet!


With only 27 days left until Christmas, I'm guessing it's busy at your house, as well! Leave me a message and tell me what you're up to!


Have a great rest of the holiday weekend!


Later.

Cathy

No comments: