Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Going to Do Better...


...or at least I'm going to try to. I've neglected my blog horribly lately, and I'm really trying to do better. I did a couple of posts over at Haunted Hamlet with some Halloween pictures, and then a couple over at Scarecrow Soup with some pictures...the links are in the sidebar.


But I'm really wanting to get back to regular blogging on my good old everyday blog. I'm really, really going to try.


Right now, at 9:02 p.m. on Monday night, I'm watching the World Series. Our hometown boy, Cliff Lee is pitching a whale of a game for the Philadelphia Phillies. He grew up in our neighborhood and his parents and grandparents still live here. My hometown pride is large tonight. It's so weird watching someone you know personally pitching in the World Series.


And AJ Burnett, the Yankee's starting pitcher, is from Little Rock. How cool is that. Love that!!


So..I'll be back..I'm working on some Christmas crafts and gifts...maybe I'll get industrious enough to take some pictures and show you what I'm working on!!


Until next time...



No comments: