Thursday, September 4, 2008

Holiday Grand Plan

This is the official first week of the Holiday Grand Plan. I've mentioned this before-it's a comprehensive plan designed to get your house cleaned and sparkling for the holidays, as well as a holiday prep plan.

I've worked really hard this summer getting the house cleaned, so I'll mostly be working on holiday prep along with my regular routine cleaning chores. But, there are a few planned things that I need to do.

One of them is paint the front porch. This first week is dubbed "Front Porch and List Week", and my intention was to paint the porch and decorate for fall. Well, you know what they say about good intentions-Hurricane Gustav had other ideas! I can't even decorate much for fall inside because my fall decor is stored in the storage shed in the back yard and I'm not going to drag things out in the rain. So...yesterday we sat in the dark, and today I'm playing catch up on laundry and other house cleaning.

The porch is going to get painted...just not on "Porch Week". Sigh. You know this upsets me, but what's a girl gonna do?

But-never fear! The Lists are made!!

What's going on in your world? Leave me a message and let me know!

Later!
Cathy

No comments: