Friday, November 30, 2007

Getting Decorated!!

I'm almost finished with my Christmas decorating. I've finished the kitchen and just need to get the big tree up in the living room. We are having a fresh tree this year so we'll wait until next week to get it. I think we're going with a Douglas fir. So fragrant and Christmasy!

I'll try to get to the front porch tomorrow when the boys can help me drag garland out of the storage shed. Lynn will do the lights whenever he gets a few minutes. I love the look of our house with Christmas lights and garland and the candles that Dad made us lining the street. So festive! Our house is very small, so it reminds me of a little Christmas cottage when it's all decked out.

I'm planning to get our bedroom done either Sunday or Monday. We'll see how that goes!

Hope all of your decorating plans are on schedule. What a great time of the year!

No comments: