Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Braylen!

Happy Birthday, Braylen! My great nephew is 1 year old today! He's exceptionally smart for 1-he can say "love you", point to himself when asked "Where's Bray-Bray?" and signal "touchdown" when prompted. He is such a blessing to our family! He has been great therapy for us since my dad died last spring. You just can't be in a bad mood around him very long...he's always got a little gap-toothed smile just when you need it most. His mom has always been the same way! Have a good day, Bray-Bray! Have a vanilla wafer and go crazy!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hey Cath I am so glad you have this. I keep checking it for new stuff. I like all the holiday tips and especially the pics. Tell Braylen his Arizona cousins said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love,
Toni