Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break

I have no idea why the link to Tracey's blog isn't working...it worked when i checked it! Sorry..here it is the old fashioned way...you really need to check out her work-she is so good! www.acottageindustry.typepad.com It's great!

The boys are on spring break this week. I can't believe that it's Thursday already. We have had several lazy mornings and really enjoyed our laid back days. The weather today has been glorious-we cleared and cleaned the back porch, hosed it off and freshened it up. I think it's still a little early to put out ferns and flowering plants, I'm just a little afraid of a late freeze. However, I may do that next weekend.

I am going to have to buy new cushions for the wrought iron yard sale bargains I bought last year...a couch and two arm chairs. I'm thinking I may paint the furniture an antique white and put red cushions on them. I'll have to see what I can find that I like and can afford at the same time....hmmm....

I'm off to continue enjoying these last few days of spring break! Catch you later!
Cathy

No comments: