Saturday, March 1, 2008

Quick note!

Just a quick post to let you know that I'm working on the kitchen today...I've got the tops of the cabinets, the corner china cabinet, the "chicken coop" and the shelves over the windows cleared of winter and Valentine's stuff, cleaned (ugh. Amazing how much dust can accumulate in two months) and redecorated. I'm mostly pleased with the way it looks, but I'm still tweaking some things. Plus, my kitchen table is covered with snow people and little village pieces. I've got to go dig out their boxes and get them stored away, then I'll take some pictures. I've got the windows open-it's 75 degrees today and beautiful-and it's airing out nicely. I just put a pot of coffee on because Lynn called and said he's on his way home, the Razorbacks are playing basketball on tv and I'm taking a short break.

This is actually my second break, I took the munchkins to Arby's for lunch and ran into my niece, Sarah and her sweet baby boy Braylen, along with her beau, Red. I had to play with Bray-Bray for a minute and I think he wanted to come home with me, but I knew I had this mess to deal with. The boys and I went to Wal-Mart and the library, and now they are helping Nanny (my mom) rake leaves or something!

Stay tuned to see pictures of the new look!!

No comments: