Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring is in the air!

Yesterday was the official first day of spring, and it was truly a spring like day! The sun was shining and it was a glorious day! Thank you, Lord for such a sweet introduction to the new season!

I had a show last night, so I didn't get to go to baseball practice. We are having a lot of fun with this already...can't wait for the first game!

I am planning on getting my house work done today for Easter guests on Sunday, so this will be a short post. I also have two shows to close out and lunch out planned with the kids, Lynn and Melissa and Cameron! Then Jacob is going home with Cameron for one of their marathon video game sessions. They are such good friends, and they love to spend time together.

This is a short post, but I'm including a picture of the china cabinet re-do to perk it up a bit! I'm really loving it, but I do plan to put black and white gingham in the top doors to hide all the extra dishes I've recently obtained. It wouldn't mind them showing, but it looks messy because there are so many of them that I have to stack them up. I'll get to that today or tomorrow, then more pictures!!





Have a happy and blessed Easter, and I'll see you next week!

No comments: