Ginger over at Ginger's Journey has tagged me to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself. I'll do my best to limit it to 7...
1. I love tomato soup, ketchup and spaghetti sauce, but I don't care for fresh tomatoes. Execpt those little bitty grape tomatoes that I grow sometimes in my garden...those taste like candy and I can eat them straight off the vine.
2. I start lots of projects, but I finish very few. I am big on planning, not so good with the follow through. I'm working on it...
3. I love a clean house but I absolutely hate to clean house. Hmmmm.....maybe I need a maid?
4. I love the holidays...all holidays, but Christmas and Halloween and Thanksgiving are my favorites.
5. I am an October baby and was an October bride...and that was planned-well, the bride part was. I don't know about the baby part!
6. I love to entertain. I love to have family gatherings, friends over for dinner, kids' parties..whatever. However, I have never, ever thrown a party that I didn't comment at some point "I wish I'd never even started this...I don't want to have this stupid party..." It's not true, I do, but I get so caught up in the details that I stress myself out. Also working on this one....
7. I love going to flea markets and finding wonderful treasures, but I always feel kind of dirty when I leave there and have to immediately wash my hands. I even keep antibacterial gel in the car, just for this purpose.
Ok, that's it. Not too bad, huh?
If you have a blog and you want to participate, consider yourself tagged!!
Forty Shades of Green
1 day ago