Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just a little while...

and the pictures and details will be forthcoming from the parade last night. Because I'm having to work at my grown up job today (boo, hiss. Extra Christmas money-cheers and hurrahs!) and the fact that I over worked my elderly little camera last night, therefore it's batteries died a short death and had to be recharged and I didn't have time to post pictures last night, you'll have to wait until after church tonight to get the pics and story. We did have a great time. Benjie and Jonah both sat on Santa's lap, which surprised me because they think they are too big for most of that kind of stuff...so it was a happy surprise. I have great photos, but...(see above for details)!!

Have you done something fun and Christmasy today?? Leave me a message and let me know!
I'm developing an idea for a fun little Christmas blogging party...details coming soon!

Merry, Merry!
Cathy

No comments: