Monday, April 28, 2008

Closer and closer

The big day-Josh and Melissa's wedding day-is getting closer. This morning when I was taking Jacob to school and telling him what all is coming up on our schedule, I realized it's less than 3 weeks away! Less than 3 weeks, people!!

There's a lot to do...and so much fun getting it done! I'm working on prototypes for the rehearsal centerpieces. They are going to be pretty, simple and oh, so elegant!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

I had an interesting conversation with the Sweetest Groom since Mine the other day...he's so worried that someone is going to have to do something they don't want to do...I explained to him that it's an HONOR to be included in his special day. I want it to be something they look back on fondly and always remember. I am so excited and can't wait to get it all pulled together. I have lists and lists of lists, so things are progressing very nicely.

I don't want to share too many details just yet, but after the event I'll share a full rundown, complete with pictures!! It's gonna be so cool!! Just as a teaser, I'll tell you the overall theme-a moonlit Italian garden!

No comments: