Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally Friday-and some sunshine!

We've actually had sunshine today! You could just see a difference in everyone. I noticed smiles on faces, cheerful attitudes and just happier people in general. I guess it takes a little rain to make you appreciate the sun!

Not much going on at the hamlet this weekend. We are laying low and drying out...the yard is like a moat all around the house. I have never seen so much mud in my life as is in my front yard...and on my kids' clothes.

I haven't done our taxes yet-I still have 4 whole days, no sense getting in a rush. I guess that's what I'll work on tomorrow and Sunday. Sigh.

I am planning to start a Garden Art Journal. Ginger has a class going on over at Magical Creative Spirit and it sounds like a lot of fun. I don't scrapbook, but I do think this will be a good way to journal my yard work and what we finally end up doing on the back porch. Stay tuned...I'll be posting pictures of my favorite pages as I get them done.

Later!
Cathy

No comments: