Tuesday, May 13, 2008

T minus 4 and counting!

4 days until the Big Day! I can't wait! My mom and I are going to Sam's tomorrow to buy the food for the rehearsal dinner. As I've mentioned, it's an Italian dinner, so that is certainly easy enough. We have all the hang tags for the napkins stamped and glittered, letters glittered for decorations (that will make more sense when you see the pictures...), silver trays to use as chargers for the plates, and floating heart shaped candles for all the tables!!

It's going to be a big family style casual gathering, and I hope it goes well. The Sweetest Groom Since Mine and his Bride are so excited, and I am so nervous about it, just because I want it to be super special, ultra fun and a little elegant for them!

I've also been working on corsages and bootineers...here's a little sneak peek at the flowers the lovely mothers and grandmothers of the couple will be wearing!



More details as they become available!!


Later!
Cathy

No comments: