Monday, January 7, 2008

On hold!

I had planned to start my laundry room project today-completely gut the laundry room, taking out everything but the washer and dryer, painting walls and shelves and starting all over. But...I have piles and piles of laundry that has to be done, a filthy dirty house, a kids' room that even they are afraid to go into, and about 2 hours sleep last night. I'm just not up to it. Of course, it'll all still be there tomorrow..or next week.

I have Bunco at my house this week, so I have plenty of "regular" cleaning to do today. I think I'll work this week on getting the laundry done and the house "regular" cleaned, then deal with the big projects next week. Of course, breakfast is next Saturday, so I'll have that deadline looming as well.

I'm not a procrastinator...really and truly I'm not. I just have my priorities!

No comments: