Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Stuff

I am so thankful that our community escaped the devistation that the tornados brought Tuesday night to our state and other states. It is almost surreal, watching it on tv. I can not imagine what those folks are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

I am working on a few things this week-getting my business going, cleaning and re-arranging the house, planning the February family breakfast and thinking about Easter lunch. Easter is very early this year, and it's never too early to start planning!! I wasn't sure if we would even host Easter this year, after all, we will have the same bunch over for breakfast the weekend before, but the four men I live with looked at me like I'd grown another head when I suggested not having it. "Not have Easter lunch at our house? Are you serious?" Evidently, I wasn't. We'll be having Easter lunch at our house. Menu to come later, and probably over at Dinner at the Hamlet.

Ditto the menu for breakfast this month...Miller Lodge breakfast!

By the way...if you are curious about my new business as a director for Jewels by Park Lane, check it out! Great stuff, and new stuff coming soon! Call me if you want to get $400 worth of jewelry for $40!!

Later!

No comments: