Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Christmas in July

Don't forget to check out the Christmas in July doings over at Pumpkins and Reindeer. It's a busy time over there! That blog was primarily created to discuss my plans and progress on Rudolph Day, which is the 25th of each month. However, since Ginger started this Christmas in July project, I've actually worked on that blog every day or every other day! It's so much fun, and the boys are jumping right into the spirit of things. Be watching for pictures of their projects, as well!

For some weird reason I woke up at 6 am ready to get up and get going. By 7 I had lunch in the crockpots-(roast beef and potatoes in one, green beans in the other); I had the dishwasher unloaded, reloaded and ready to run when we left for church; tea made for lunch; the table set; and was studying my Sunday School lesson, while sipping coffee! I'm not sure if it was the rousing game of Phase 10 we played with Eddie and Melissa last night, the pizza we shared with them or the make-your-own ice cream sundaes we consumed, but something worked!

Tomorrow I am planning to get back in the bedroom project mode. I'll let you know how it goes!!

Later!
Cathy

No comments: