Without diving into all the gory details, suffice it to say that we've had a trying couple of weeks. Things are not as bad as they could be-no one is sick, no one has died, Lynn and I ARE NOT having marital problems....it's just business and financial things going on that make you crazy. I am learning more and more about myself as I face these difficulties and challenges. Here's some things I knew and relearned and then some new things I learned:
1. No matter what you think, feel or believe, the truth is GOD IS IN CONTROL. The end.
2. God has a perfect plan, and He doesn't need or want my help. He's got it. The end.
3. Nothing is as bad as you first think...sometimes it takes more than one clear light of day moments, but nothing is so bad it can't be resolved-somehow. Maybe not in the way we'd desire, but it will be resolved.
4. Sometimes the things that appear as the worst thing in the world may actually be a good thing in disguise.
5. Take your blessings as God sends them, and praise Him for each one.
6. Quit whining.
7. Change what you can, deal with what you can't.
8. Prayer is the best way to deal with what you can't.
9. Prayer is the best way to figure out which is which.
10. GOD IS IN CONTROL.