Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Musings...better late than never!

As everyone knows, last Monday was the first day of school. It's a big year at our house for Jacob, he's a high schooler now! Even though it was a very long time ago, I do remember being a BHS sophomore! He is going to have a blast this year, I just know it. Benjie and Jonah are having fun being 3rd and 2nd graders, too.

Here they were on the first day of school:




On Saturday before school started we had our August family breakfast, even though over half of the family were doing other things. We had a small but fun crowd, and Braylen got to come, too! He's a big ham, as you can see in the picture below. He had his mouth full of bacon when I took this picture..he loves the stuff. Aren't they cuties?




They had a good time together that day.
I am working on some fall and Christmas crafts today in between loads of laundry and other house cleaning chores. Check out Haunted Hamlet and Scarecrow Soup for what I've been up to..and hopefully I'll get around to a Christmas post today, too, over at Pumpkins and Reindeer.
Later!
Cathy

No comments: